This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for www.mrwlawcorp.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this web site. It will notify you of the following:
• What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared;
• What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data;
• The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information; and
• How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
INFORMATION COLLECTION, USE, AND SHARING
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to and only collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request.
YOUR ACCESS TO AND CONTROL OVER INFORMATION
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the contact feature or phone number given on our website:
• See what data we have about you, if any;
• Change/correct any data we have about you;
• Have us delete any data we have about you; or • Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We ask that you not submit any confidential or sensitive information to us via e-mail. The contact feature of this website is provided solely to facilitate your making contact with us so that we may discuss any confidential aspect of your legal matter either by phone or in person, to determine whether it is something for which we might actually engage with you for legal representation. We do not collect financial, credit card or other similar information through this website and thus have no security procedures in place to protect such information. Do not send any information of that sort through the contact feature of this website.
We do take steps to protect confidential information in our computers and in our offices. For example, only employees or representatives who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers and servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment. However, we make no assurance or warranty as to the absence of viruses, malware or other technological devices or stratagems that may affect the electronic transmission of date or information.